Visa to go to Europe

I got an email from my friend, and she told me that she has the money for the Europe vacation travel........Wowwwwww! We're so excited, and we just can't hide it..... Where are we going to meet? in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, or Sweden--- ha!ha!ha! "dreaming !!!!! hope we have that money to go around Europe". And also we haven't think that she still need to apply for Schengen visa since she's from Philippines visa is needed to go to Europe. As a visitor of the Schengen area (15 european countries) having the visa we can enter one country and travel freely throughout the Schengen area. Traveling to Europe is perfect enriching and a savoir-faire experience. I am praying and hoping that she can get the visa soon as possible. I am so excited having a friend traveling and visiting me out of the Philippines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The derive benefits of orange fruit

London is the place to be...

13 Ways to stay Happy